ELB2000 asphalt mixing plant is a stationary asphalt batch mixing plant with the most advanced technology developed by our company, all parts of the equipment used in the form of international standard container structure, the container structure made up of precise matching parts selection and professional assembly, to reduce transportation costs for the user,to ensure the correct high capacity, light-day routine maintenance.All containerized packages are ISO certified and the equipment installation and relocation will be simpler and faster. It is suitable for construction of bridges, highways and airports.
1. It adopts modular structure, easy for transportation and installation.
2. Easy installation and disassembly, greatly saving installation and commissioning time.
3. It adopts container type equipment parts, reduce transportation costs.
4. Steel based design, no need for basic installation, reduce the overall area of the equipment, the bottom surface of the container can ensure a solid foundation on the compacted soil.
5. All parts are installed in a solid container, for the external rain and snow, wind and sand has excellent resistance to extend the life of equipment, reduce maintenance costs.
6. Closed containerized design controls noise and dust pollution, and minimizes heat loss in the production process,energy saving and environmental protection.
Container Type Asphalt Mixing Plant
|Cold Feeder||Cold Bin(m³)||5*8|
|Belt Feeding Capacity(t/h)||175|
|Feeding Belt Adjustment Mode||Frequency Invertor|
|Drying System||Drying Capacity(t/h)||90|
|Dryer Drum Size(mm)||Φ2200*8000|
|Drive Motor Power(kw)||4*15|
|Fuel||Diesel, Heavy Oil, Fuel Oil, Coal, Nature Gas|
|Coal Burner||Max Burning Amount(kg/h)||2500|
|Oil Burner||Max Burning Amount(kg/h)||200-1000|
|Dust Collecting System||Primary Gravity Dust Collector||Cyclone Dust Collector, Volute Casing Collector|
|Baghouse Dust Collector||Filter Area(m²)||550|
|Filter Bag||NOMEX (USA. DuPont)|
|Mixing Tower||Hot Aggregate Elevator||Type||Chain Elevating|
|Vibrating Screen||Screening Decks||4|
|Screening Area( m²)||24.2|
|Hot Storage Bin||Quantity||4+1|
|Type||Double Axis Forcing Stirring Batch Mixer|
|Weighing System||Hot Aggregate: ±0.5%; Bitumen: ±0.25%; Filler: ±0.2%|
|Bitumen Supply System||Heating Type||Electric Heating/Hot Oil Heating System|
|Bitumen Pump||Screw Pump Injection Type|
|Discharge Amount of Bitumen(L/min)||700|
|Bitumen Tank( m³)||3*30|
|Filler Supply System||Filler Tank||Optional|
|Screw conveyor Capacity(t/h)||24|
|Hot Mix Storage Silo||Bottom Placed/Side Placed||40t/60t/80t, Optional|
|Pneumatic System||Air Compressor||Screw Air Compressor|
|Air Storage Tank||600L---2000L Optional|
|Control System||Fully Automatic Computer Control(IPC+PLC+Monitor+Laser Printer+Air Conditioner)|